2nd U-Turn on the Turnpike



 I know usually two u-turns would you have you going in the same direction you started with, but in this case it's not so. This is a third dimension U-Turn. Heretofore, I've collected my story-essays and published them as books, making it impossible for the reader to read the essay without paying. Now I'm going to make the freeway FREE. 

The items you see listed are being restored to their original form, which means you can read anything without paying for it. However, you will not get the photos unless you buy the book at Amazon. Give me a few weeks to get this done. Meanwhile, thank you for reading!

The one exception to the freebies bag are the titles scheduled to appear in TALES MY GRANDMOTHER NEVER TOLD ME. This book has not yet been published yet. I don't intend to publish an e-book, so readers will have to buy it if they want to read it.

There may be a few other stories you can't see. Don't worry. They're all available in book form at Amazon, either now or soon.


Wayne Pounds, Prof. Emeritus

 Aoyama Gakuin Univ., Tokyo





No comments:

Post a Comment